Employment Type: Full-Time
Urbn Leaf, the new standard in cannabis dispensaries, is looking for a Budback to join our team at our location in San Diego, CA!
Job Title: Budback
Reports to: Shift Lead, Managers
The Stocking Associate (Budback) is responsible for ensuring shop shelves are always stocked with product. The Budback is responsible for retrieving product for the Budtenders and assisting Budtenders with all product needs and inquiries. The Budback is also responsible for helping the inventory team members on intake days to intake, barcode, and display new product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Ensuring shelves are stocked at all times
* Check go-back bins and re-shelf products that are placed in bins
* Keep displayed products pulled to the front of their respected location to maintain a beautiful store appearance
* Ensures shelves are presentable and organized at all times
* Communicates to fellow Budbacks and inventory team members about any changes or new items on shelves
* Collaborate with inventory team to restock sales room floor
* Collaborate with inventory team on overall coop organization and package FIFO
* Maintain show room visual standards, merchandising and pricing displays
* Communicates with inventory team and management on products that need to be ordered, guest requests, etc.
* Communicates with next Budback on duty of possible unfinished tasks
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* Previous stocking experience in a retail/hospitality setting or experience as a Barback
Skills and Attitudes:
* Must be motivated, hardworking, and passionate about cannabis. This position requires someone who is a strong multi-tasker with the ability to handle multiple duties and responsibilities.
* Must be able to:
* Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
* Prioritize and organize
* Be a clear thinker, remain calm, and resolve problems using good judgment
* Follow directions thoroughly
* Understand guest needs
* Work cohesively and professionally with co-workers
Must have one of the following:
* High School diploma or equivalent
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
* Valid CA identification / proof of residence
The following are constant demands for this position:
* Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time
* Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds safely and properly, as required
* Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment
* Must be able to work days,nights, holidays and weekends
* Medium work that includes moving objects up to 50 pounds
* Occasionally small and/or enclosed spaces.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Urbn Leaf provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, citizenship status, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, family medical history or genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Urbn Leaf complies with federal and state disability laws and may make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities as required by applicable law. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.