- Answer phones, greet students, faculty, staff, and guests, help students with forms, and answer questions regarding the office.
- Assist in creating marketing materials for the office.
- Assist in planning, logistics, set-up, and break down for diversity programming.
- Maintain the Diversity calendar and triage email.
- Participate in diversity, equity, and inclusion trainings facilitated thru the office.
- Take monthly inventory of all office supplies and submit report to supervisor to be ordered.
- Re-stock and maintain organization of office supply cabinets and drawers.
- Scanning, filing, and other clerical duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Self-starter, responsible, detail-oriented and organized.
- Commitment to continuously learning and advocating for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel, Canva and/or other graphic design tools.
- Experience in an office environment and knowledge of general office equipment.
Employees are eligible for the following benefits:
One hour of Paid Sick Leave for every 30 hours worked, with a maximum accrual of 24 hours of Paid Sick Leave per year and capped at 48 hours.
University of La Verne Defined Contribution Retirement Plan – can contribute employee voluntary contributions, excluding wages derived from federal work study funds.
In accordance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), employees who work an average of 30 or more hours per week, will be eligible for medical coverage through the University of La Verne.
Covered under the University of La Verne Workers Compensation Insurance.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...