Pick Up & Delivery Technician- Driver
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position is responsible for operating a company truck and driving to various locations to deliver and/or pick-up portable restrooms, hand sinks or holding tanks.
* Perform basic service truck driving functions in accordance with United Site Services (USS) and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
* Perform customer service interaction when on customer work sites to ensure they are getting the services completed to their standard.
* Perform all work duties in a safe manner in accordance with USS and DOT safety standards to ensure no accidents or injuries.
* Perform pick-up and delivery of USS units at customer locations in a timely manner in accordance with customer needs.
* Ability to be flexible in order to meet customer needs when routes needs to be adjusted or changed.
* Provide routing feedback to Operations Manager/Supervisor/Coordinator to be most efficient as well as giving the customer the best service possible.
* Ability to strategically plan for customer needs by discussing their pickup and delivery needs, so the customer's current and future needs are satisfied.
* As needed, conduct portable toilets servicing to USS 8 point service standard.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
* Customer Service
* Decision Making and Problem Solving
* You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.