Part-Time Warehouse Order Selector - Make Your Own Schedule, FlexShift - Stockton Non-Foods DC
Employment Type: Full-Time
Looking for a FLEXABLE Schedule that allows you to pick and choose the days you can work? Want no OT requirements? Just want to earn some extra money when it's convenient for you?
UNFI has high paying jobs with fulfilling work available NOW that allow you to build your own schedule.
* Rate of Pay: $19.50 + Additional Shift Premiums!!!
* 1st Shift: Sunday - Saturday (Tue or Wed + Saturday Off) - 6:30 AM start.
* 2nd Shift: Saturday - Wednesday (Thu + Fri Off) - 6:30 PM start.
* Weekly pay checks.
* You Pick your schedule based on open shifts.
* Set start and end times.
* Growth and professional development opportunities.
* Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
Checks in and verifies incoming product (general merchandise). Transports product from dock to assigned locations utilizing pallet jack. Uses Vocollect electronic headset to receive orders verbally and ensure correct selection. Major order selector responsibilities include speed of selection, accuracy of selection and safety. Possibly performs truck loading duties or replenishes (relocate) product to pick slots.
* Inspects assigned jack for safety issues.
* Enters the proper information into the productivity measure.
* Identifies the correct pick location and pick sequence in accordance to the order.
* Identifies and immediately reports miss-located products.
* Shrink wraps and labels with correct truck, stop, and other required information.
* Listens for first and last call and obtains all out of stocks in a timely manner.
* Immediately informs a foreman, supervisor or manager of any potential safety threats.
* Builds a stable and well cubed pallet and stages pallets in appropriate bay.
* High School Diploma/GED preferred.
* Understanding of Safety guidelines.
* Warehouse/Operations preferred but not required.
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
* Ability to select at established minimum rate for department.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
* Schedule: Full-time