Business Intelligence Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
ARE YOU LOOKING...
* To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
* For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
* To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
* Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
* To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE ULTRA & MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what's most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California's Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You're an individual with unique needs, and we're prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We're smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we've got a laundry list of perks you'll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you'll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid's next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Business Intelligence Program Manager to join our Enterprise Information Management Team in Costa Mesa!
The Business Intelligence Program Manager partners with BI leadership, initiative managers, and development teams to drive successful coordination of the team's deliverables to enterprise development programs. This role is responsible for developing and managing the execution of BI related tactics required to successfully complete enterprise initiatives.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
* Working alongside BI leadership to develop overall tactics and timelines for BI related development in enterprise project plans through identification of risks, dependencies, mitigation strategies, and cross functional collaboration needs.
* Own and manage the entire project plan for BI internal initiatives.
* Own program communications across internal resources and leadership; prepare and report on updates, following up to ensure resolution to blockers and risks.
* Collaborate with team members to understand dependencies and mitigate conflicts in priority.
* Organize regular operational review meetings for the BI group and work with the team to identify and track core KPIs.
* Coordinates the management of team priorities in JIRA.
* Documents team policies in Confluence.
* Work with BI leadership to determine and communicate priorities.
* Attend enterprise project status meetings and communicate actions items from those meetings back to BI leadership.
WHAT YOU BRING
* Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
* 3+ years in operations role or similar position.
* Equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Possess experience in the delivery of concurrent initiatives either from a developer or manager role.
* Have working knowledge of business intelligence technologies.
* Have an ability to motivate and coordinate globally distributed, cross functional teams.
* Have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
* Can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals across all levels of the organization.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently with superior attention to detail.
* Administrative experience with JIRA, Confluence.
OUR VALUES - LET'S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
* Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
* Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
* Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
* Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.