Integrated Marketing Manager, Developer & Enterprise Solutions
Employment Type: Full-Time
Integrated Marketing Manager, Developer & Enterprise Solutions (DES)
San Francisco, New York City
This role accepts applications for work in the locations as noted above. Roles listing 'Remote US' as a location are not currently available in the following states: Colorado, Iowa, and Louisiana.
Twitter is what's happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
Twitter's Developer and Enterprise Solutions team (DES) builds and owns Twitter's commercial Data Products, Enterprise Solutions, and developer platform, and operate the business behind them. Today thousands of B2B software tools - such as customer service, social analytics, marketing management, and more - rely on Twitter's platform to help make Twitter more valuable for businesses. We believe Twitter data is a valuable source of insight for the research community and seek to build a safe, trusted, multifaceted, and growing community of researchers studying Twitter across a variety of dimensions.
Every day, developers across the world work with the Twitter APIs to build tools that analyze and help strengthen the public conversation. Twitter is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to help engage and support our developer community as we build the next generation of the Twitter API. We are one of the fastest-growing parts of Twitter today, and this is an exciting time of change and opportunity as DES redesigns both Twitter's developer platform and our approach to serving the developers who use it.
Who you are:
DES's Marketing team is looking for an impact-motivated integrated marketer who will be responsible for developing strategy and integrated marketing tactics in partnership with the sales team to win over key, named accounts in a new target vertical. The successful candidate has the ability to synthesize market trends, and can effectively work with teammates from across the organization to drive results. This person will be deeply partnered with a small, pilot sales team seeking to understand and win over new potential enterprise buyers. Building net new marketing playbooks, this individual will drive integrated campaigns to win over customers from these new verticals. Their work needs to be data-driven and flexible, able to pivot quickly with new information and when tactics fail.
The successful candidate will have a strong sales and marketing background, along with program management and communication skills.
What you'll do
* Develop understanding and thesis around how to win over strategic new markets in partnership with sales and business development
* Devise go-to-market strategies across multiple channels to prime and win over new market
* Create content for use in integrated marketing campaigns and across the broader organization
* Partner effectively with product marketing to deeply understand the needs of the buyer and to effectively communicate to prospects and buyers
* Direct content development and create thought leadership strategies in partnership with product marketing and business development
* Manage content distribution tools, systems and campaigns (email channel, website)
* Host and sponsor key industry events
* Strong customer empathy and ability to translate complex concepts into clear, relatable narratives.
* 4 - 5+ years of experience as a product marketing manager or similar role
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Demonstrated ability in launching and growing products
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; Top-notch messaging and positioning, with experience crafting compelling content.
* Diplomatic, decisive communicator
* Exceptional team player
* Ability to work with significant autonomy in a cross-functional environment
* Ability to run quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
* Willingness and flexibility to travel up to 10% of the time.
* Experience working with developers and developer products is a bonus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will interview with 5-10 people via a video conference call.