Content Marketing Manager, Data and Promotions
Employment Type: Full-Time
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Content Marketing Manager, Data and Promotions.
Who we are & why we're hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Content Marketing Manager, Data and Promotions, to be a key addition to Twilio's Content Marketing team. This role will be focused on using data and SEO to conduct analysis and will create compelling content that fuels our campaigns and line-of-business content platforms.
In this role, you'll:
* Leverage data to conduct SEO analysis and further diagnose our customer and prospect LOB journeys from organic visits to pipeline, to create ongoing dashboards to track and measure content performance, and to explore untapped areas of content promotion.
* Work closely with stakeholders on the campaigns team to provide consistent reporting framework and more frequent analysis of content performance, to give extended teams more visibility into what's working, what isn't, areas of growth, and to lend high-level cohesion to the content and activities that we produce as a team.
* Develop the subscription assets and lists (direct mail lists, email lists, social media, etc.) that can grow and be segmented as our content mission matures and expands for our digital properties.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having 'desired' qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
* 5+ years' experience in examining, gathering, and analyzing content and marketing data with the proven ability to drive insight & action
* 3+ years' experience managing the development and growth of subscription assets and lists in support of content marketing
* 5+ years' experience creating high-level customer-facing content
* 5+ years' experience in content marketing and content strategy
* 3+ years' experience in SEO, including keyword research and rank analysis using tools such as Semrush and Google Search Console
* Experience working with content agencies and/or freelance writers
* Excellent communication and prioritization skills
* A keen eye for detail
This role will be based in our SF office.
Approximately 5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values - something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.