Senior Marketing Analytics Consultant - Remote U.S
Employment Type: Full-Time
TTEC Consulting’s Insights Practice is looking for a Remote Senior Marketing Analytics Consultant to manage and deliver a diverse range of analyses and provide value-added marketing consulting to a Fortune 20 client. More specifically, this person will help drive strategic thinking and insights for our large-scale, co-branded credit card client. The role is expected to provide insights on the overall performance of the business, discover new growth opportunities, and provide strategic direction on the development of marketing strategies for the client.
The Senior Marketing Analytics Consultant will bring to TTEC in-depth marketing analytics experience, with a solid understanding of direct marketing, CRM, and analytic concepts. An ability to turn data into insights and recommendations is critical. Additionally, knowledge of targeted marketing campaign measurement including population sampling, weighting, incrementality measurement, and significance testing is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to think analytically (to mine the data), creatively (to develop program ideas), and strategically (to deliver business results for our clients). The candidate must be able to pull all insights into a crisp, easy to understand presentation, and speak to the results with confidence.
**What you’ll be doing:**
- Provide data-driven strategic marketing consulting to Fortune 500 clients
- Design, manage, and deliver client analyses, such as customer profiling, segmentation studies, predictive analytics support, post-campaign measurement, and other ad-hoc data analysis projects
- Actively contribute to and manage analytically-oriented projects from inception to delivery, including client communication, internal team management, and the packaging / presentation of deliverables
- Develop measurement and analytic plans (including sampling plans, data pull or programming specs and analytic briefs)
- Develop best-in-class analytic deliverables, presenting them to internal team members and the client team
- Work with team members and the client team to scope, shape and transform business questions into analyses leading to actionable results