Senior Manager, Workforce Management Consulting - Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time
TTEC is seeking a seasoned **Sr Manager of Workforce Management** to join our Customer Managed Services team.
We help bring technology and human connections together to deliver amazing customer experiences every time. We need you- our next director of workforce management - to help us continually find ways to exceed customers' needs and build the relationships that keep them delighted and loyal!
**What you’ll be doing:**
The Senior Manager of Workforce Management will be able to work with Operations Executive Leadership (Director/Executive Director) to drive account profitability via excellent associate staffing decisions for multiple client program/projects. You are responsible for overall WFM delivery, support and execution across multiple programs/clients. This could include providing “in-house” support for a TTEC client who contracts with us for that expertise. This role supports and develop a team of WFM Leaders. Working to ensure that all members of the team are focused on the delivery of company financial goals, and clients operational expectations You will also provide administrative and subject matter expert support for our Workforce Management software
**What you’ll bring to us:**
- Maintain awareness of emerging industry tools. Perform period review of current TTEC tools against other tools available to ensure that TTEC continues to use cutting edge technology.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the entire call center operation as well as project operation. Maintain short term/long term staffing forecast guide. Interact and consult with Human Resources on matters of recruiting, training, hiring and attrition
- Provides leadership for Global WFM team, and ensures adherence to company and department policies and procedures across multiple programs/clients
- Assists in analyzing client metrics and staffing on a consistent basis in order to maximize and make recommendations for efficiency on a global level for all operations across multiple programs/clients
- Support sales organization by participating in meetings with prospects to explain / define TTEC's WFM platform as well as other applicable business systems utilized by the WFM groups
- Consistent review of TTEC processes, auditing individual WFM groups to ensure that all core processes and tools are being utilized to achieve optimum results for TTEC and Client