Director, Marketing Analytics - People-based Marketing, AI, Machine Learning
Employment Type: Full-Time
TTEC Consulting’s Insights Practice is looking for a Director, Marketing Technology with deep expertise of the current marketing landscape as well as emerging technologies with strong focus on digital marketing and marketing automation tools. This person will be relied upon as the subject matter expert on digital data analytics including techniques for linking digital identities with offline 1st party data. Additionally, the Director, Marketing Technology will explain complex digital concepts to a range of stakeholders from senior management to operational experts to data wranglers and technologists.
The ideal candidate has experience and in-depth knowledge of data management platforms (DMP) and digital analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Martech tools, LiveRamp), and knowledge of cookies/identity solutions. The ideal candidate also has experience working with a wide range of data assets from 1st party customer data to tagged site behavior to 3rd party audience data.
**What you’ll be doing:**
- Define and execute on an aligned vision of future state Marketing technical architecture and integrations
- Identify key themes, opportunities and challenges faced by our clients utilizing the MarTech landscape and develop solutions to drive better customer engagement
- Ongoing investigation and analysis of Mar-tech tools (web analytics, tagging, data management, site personalization/optimization, etc.) to identify untapped media optimization opportunities. Track/understand/take action on new features as they roll out; liaison with internal partners and vendors as needed for strong partnership vision and goals
- Understand and drive media measurement solutions, particularly Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA)
- Deliver insights and provide actionable recommendations related to customer and prospect behavior and media/offer response characteristics
- Collaborate with digital media and advertising partners to ensure common understanding and consistent utilization of targeting, analytics and reporting
- Identify gaps in existing data infrastructure required for measurement and audience analytics. Recommend enhancements and drive implementation of those enhancements
- Drive effective utilization of Mar-tech stack to deliver optimal digital audiences for personalization and paid digital media. Mar-tech stack includes Adobe Audience Manager, Merkle M1 and LiveRamp / Acxiom