Strategic Partner Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Strategic Partner Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees' personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are seeking a Strategic Partner Manager to join our team! In this role, you will represent Truework's brand and lead relationships with key strategic partners. You will manage our partnerships, from pre-launch development through launch and ongoing partner management. You will grow these partnerships to ensure their success and meet key business metrics through a mix of strategic initiatives, go-to-market activation, and integration enhancements.
This is a critical role on the Business Development & Partnerships team. The qualified candidate will have a good mix of skills that includes an ability to understand and execute on a variety of partnerships, strong communication skills to build and deepen partner relationships, an ability to work effectively cross-functionally with both internal and external teams, and a desire to drive significant growth of our business. Partnerships are core to our business, and this hire will play a key role in ensuring a successful ecosystem for supply and demand of verifications.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
* All aspects of partner growth: prioritization and execution of strategic business initiatives, financial assessment and forecasting, structuring and negotiation of new projects, quarterly business reviews and revenue share reporting, and ongoing partner management
* Smooth and effective partnership launches, project managing the internal and external cross-functional work after each deal is signed
* Partnership revenue, including accountability for success metrics and partner growth
* Strong direct relationships with partners, proactively resolving issues and creating value through new initiatives
* Collaboration with a broad range of internal stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Legal, serving as an advocate for your partners while balancing Truework's goals
* Operating with little oversight, being both an executor and strategic thinker
* Managing partner success on both sides of Truework's business: partnerships with data providers such as payroll and HR companies (verification supply) and partnerships with verifier platforms such as mortgage loan origination systems (verification demand)
What we're looking for:
* Minimum of 4 years of work experience; 2+ years of partnerships and/or related experience, preferably with a successful track record of managing business relationships and cross-functional projects
* Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation to achieve goals
* Experience building and managing relationships with senior business leaders, both internally and externally
* Experience working cross-functionally with various teams, managing initiatives at scale, and delivering results
* Experience managing business metrics and revenue targets strongly preferred
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
* Manager: Mitch Houff, VP of Partnerships
* Team: BD Leads for Verification Supply and Verification Demand
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Melissa Lim, Senior Recruiter at Truework (email@example.com)
Note: for all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely. Religious or medical exceptions apply and we will accommodate.