GUARANTEED PAY, CDL-A DEDICATED Super REGIONAL, Truck Driver, Hayward, CA
Dedicated SUPER REGIONAL CDL-A Truck Driver
Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000!
Speak with a Recruiter today!
We’re currently seeking Company Drivers for our dedicated chemical operation in Hayward, California. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation.
CDL-A Driver Pay: $104,000+ Per Year
- Guaranteed Minimum pay: $2,000 per week
- Drivers average $104,000 yearly & $2,000 per week.
- UP TO $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Hauling General Chemicals, Dedicated Customer
- Out and Back loads
- 5 and 6 day work weeks- Can be out up to 1 week.
- Destination points: the majority of our loads are within 1,000 miles of California
Driver Reward Programs:
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program - provide qualified leads and potentially win up to $25,000; in addition to monthly prizes!
- Driver Sales Lead Program - provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to $2,500for each lead!
- ISAAC All-Stars Program - individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to $200 in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program - graduate from an approved program and receive reimbursement for $200 a month up to $5,000 total!
Company Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.