Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you interested in joining a company culture where accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and rewarded? A company that was most recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal from 2016-2019.
Tri Pointe Homes is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as a Salesforce Developer.
* This is a Remote position*
The Salesforce Developer serves as the primary technical architect and developer for the Tri Pointe Homes Salesforce CRM application. They are responsible for working with Information Technology leadership, the Salesforce Application team, 3rd party developers, and end users to advise, implement, and maintain best practices in security, performance, and technical design. The Developer will review and create architecture and development plans for projects related to the Salesforce application. The Developer will also serve as an escalation point in the support of the application to users and customers.
The Salesforce Developer must have experience in Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Web Components, and web development technologies, as well as interpersonal skills for working with end users, 3rd parties, and leadership. These skills will be leveraged in working on system roadmaps, projects, incidents, and support. The Salesforce Developer will work with the Salesforce Applications team to turn business requirements into a functional application design that is documented, encompassing industry-standard best practices for security, performance, and design.
* Create, design and review detailed architecture and development plans for Salesforce projects and integrations to ensure security, performance, development, and design best practices are maintained. This includes making sure that solutions are scalable, reliable, and provide a best-in-class experience for users and customers.
* Provide guidance and oversight in the area's security, design, development, and performance standards for the Salesforce platform with internal teams and 3rdparty vendors. This includes a plan for a business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
* Partner with Application Manager and Director of Customer Solutions to review, audit, select, and maintain 3rdparty vendors and technology solutions for the Salesforce platform.
* Work closely with the Salesforce Application team and other internal teams as an internal technical consultant/SME for projects. Provide oversight and guidance on declarative development, integrations, and data management projects.
* Coordinate deployment of projects and enhancements, ensuring that the platform remains stable and customer impact is minimized.
* Communicate and resolve project blockers and system issues with urgency to minimize end user and customer impact.
* Other Duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Management or Computer Science is required, other advanced degrees or credentials are preferred.
* A minimum of 3 years of hands-on engineering experience on the Salesforce/Force.com platform including SOQL, Apex, and VisualForce.
* Salesforce Developer certification preferred.
* Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operational excellence
* Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Sales cloud, Service cloud, and CPQ applications.
* Proven track record of designing and implementing security, performance, development, and design best practices.
* Experience with documenting and reviewing functional requirements and design specifications for systems enhancements.
* In-depth working knowledge of information security best practices, specifically relating to the Salesforce platform and industry standard APIs.
* Committed to continuous process improvement - identifies improvement opportunities, makes recommendations, and drives implementation of solutions.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
* Proven analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
* Proficient in standard business software, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Proficient in creating data flow and architecture diagrams.
* Passionate about business being done right - results are timely and accurate.
* Works effectively in a collaborative environment with project team peers, leadership, and end-users.
* Effective at influencing leadership to make merit-based decisions that enable positive change.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
This position is located at 19540 Jamboree Rd, Suite 300, Irvine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.