Employment Type: Full-Time
Career opportunity! Fantastic benefits including eligibility for comprehensive medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off (Vacation and many Holidays), Employee Stock Ownership Program and 401K...and an opportunity to build a career with a company you can be proud to work for. Pretty cool deal!
The Teller is responsible for identifying financial solutions, promoting and referring Bank products and services to new and existing customers at the teller line and through telemarketing. Handles customer service transactions, such as receiving and disbursing funds, posting deposits and withdrawing funds. Provides information and assistance in researching customer problems, balances a cash drawer daily and answers customer inquiries.
* Probes for customer financial needs and recommends bank products and services.
* Refers retail loan and deposit products.
* Meets referral goals as assigned.
* Provides prompt, efficient and friendly service to Bank customers ensuring that all customer transactions are handled timely and accurately according to guidelines.
* Ensures that cash and security procedures are followed accounting for assigned cash.
* Balances cash drawer and maintains drawer within limits.
* Completes necessary documentation and data entry.
* Processes all deposit and loan transactions.
* Makes outbound calls to new and existing customers to maintain contact and satisfy servicing needs.
* Assists other branch team members in non-primary assigned duties when necessary.
* Assists in training branch team members on product knowledge and skill development when necessary.
* Performs monthly certifications when necessary.
* Assists in processing ATM (including balancing) and night drop.
* Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and procedures.
* Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and procedures in compliance with all federal and state laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (SARs, CIP, OFAC), Information Security (GLBA), Identity Theft Red Flags, Financial Elder Abuse Reporting, and any other applicable regulations that may be specific to your job duties.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
* High school diploma or GED required, unless age 18.
* Effective selling and cross-selling skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows based programs.
* Able to successfully complete Bank's product and sales training courses.
* May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.