Drivers Needed in Chula Vista!
Our Bus Drivers safely and efficiently transport the local community to work, school, shopping, medical appointments, personal trips, and other destinations in the Chula Vista
area.How we are keeping our employees and customers safe:
What we offer:
- Strict adherence to CDC Guidelines
- Enhanced vehicle cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
- PPE Distribution (Hand Sanitizer, masks, gloves)
- Social Distancing Enforced
- Enhanced facility cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
- $15.58/hour starting wage increasing to $17.08 in July 2021
- Earn top pay within 3 years $25.00/hour
- $1000.00 bonus to be paid out quarterly over the course of the first year of employment.
- Paid CDL training
- Medical/Dental/Vision health benefits - Kaiser Permanente and SIMNSA*
- 401(K) retirement plan*
- Paid time off and holidays*
- Ability to advance your career
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers safely, timely and efficiently
- Greet passengers, accept fare payment, and maintain a safe environment
- Properly report all incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Other duties as required to ensure a safe and courteous ride for our passengers
- Be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid drivers' license in good standing with the ability to obtain a CDL permit
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Punctual with an emphasis on attendance
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail, streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about in their cities. www.transdevna.com
If you have any questions, please contact Magali Andrio (619)409-4946 or text (619)213-2982 email@example.com
*May change based upon local Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.