Account Development Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands - including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what's possible for a sustainable world.
As the Account Development Associate, you will be a trusted advisor to customers who identified their needs and helps to resolve parts or equipment issues with sale and timely delivery of quality parts and solutions offerings. You will be responsible for processing customer orders and responding to their inquiries, questions or complaints regarding Parts services and offer solutions to ensure customer satisfaction and future sales. Successful Account Development Associates have solid understanding of product offerings, achieve sales goals and take responsibility for the order management processes.
* Actively engages phone customers to fully identify needs, respond to inquiries or questions, and offer timely quality solutions.
* Assists Account Managers to service accounts.
* Actively searches for possible sales opportunities for Account Managers and District
* Engages customers immediately when answering calls or when they enter store.
* Provides technical support to customers.
* Drives sales by having maintaining current knowledge of all portfolio offerings and demonstrate technical knowledge to provide customer value propositions and drive sales.
* Drives sales by identifying related products or add on extensions needs and making customers aware of product promotions and adding lines to parts orders.
* Figures out the best method to resolve problems and ensure customer satisfaction while adhering to company policies.
* Enter all orders as quotes.
* Makes outbound calls including marketing new products.
* Occasionally visits external customers to better understand their needs and potential sales opportunities in future.
* Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
* Executes quote and order management processes with high level of accuracy to expedite the fulfillment process and ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery - entering quotes and invoices and follow through on fulfillment.
* Helps plan store customer and vendor events.
* Completes training as required, including safety training, certification and testing.
* Reinforces culture of safety by utilizing all appropriate resources to safely perform all functions of the job.
* Understand and execute processes and standard work.
* Identify new opportunities for process improvements.
We are looking for a customer oriented person with a High school diploma or GED required plus minimum of 2 years of inside sales, retail or related experience. HVAC sales or related HVAC experience is beneficial. A mechanical aptitude and background will be helpful in this role. Proven experience in building customer relationships.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what's possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.