Service Technician - Shepard Place Apartments, Carpinteria, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
SERVICE TECHNICIAN Shepard Place Apartments, Carpinteria, CA
The Towbes Group Inc. a premier property management firm seeks a full-time experienced Service Technician to provide building maintenance and customer service at Shepard Place Apartments our 169 unit, a senior community located in the beautiful seaside community of Carpinteria.
As a key member of our residential property management team, the Service Technician interacts daily with our apartment community team members and residents. While maintaining the community standards is also an essential function of this role.
* Ability and willingness to provide first class customer service
* Excellent communication skills
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of apartment building maintenance
* Kitchen appliance repairs and installations
* HVAC skills. Experience with wall heaters a plus
* Plumbing experience with drains, dishwashers, sink, showers, and toilets
* Electrical experience with breakers, fixtures, outlets, and exterior lights
* Experience with apartment make-ready process
* Organizational skills with ability to multi-task daily
* Reliable vehicle required. Mileage paid when used on work assignments
* Participation in our after-hours emergency on-call rotation program
This is a full-time, hourly position Monday-Friday.
The Towbes Group offers a competitive salary, quarterly bonuses, health care benefits, Coastal Housing Partnership membership, 401(k) plan with company match and paid time off.
A clean DMV record, valid drivers license, proof of vehicle insurance and pre-employment drug test and background check will be required. EOE.
Hourly Pay Range: $19.00 - $22.00 (relocation assistance available)