Server, Bartender, Busser, Runner, Guest Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Living Our Core Values
The Topgolf brand stands for a clear purpose - connect people in meaningful ways through the experiences we create, the innovation we champion and the good we do. Our culture centers on this mission, is built on a foundation of inclusivity and is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
* Keep the bar and storage areas clean and stocked by demonstrating outstanding energy, urgency and attention to detail
* Have knowledge of spirits/beer/wine, the ability to maintain an appealing and Guest-ready bar area and have outstanding service ability
* 1+ years of bartending experience strongly preferred
* Assist them in enjoying the fun and excitement of the game of Topgolf
* Use the game and bay assignment systems so Guests are quickly able to begin their games
* We call our servers Bay Hosts because they host our Guests in the hitting bays
* Have knowledge of the menu and the ability to serve with outstanding attention to detail
* 1+ years of serving experience strongly preferred, not required
SUPPORT (FOOD RUNNER, BUSSER, DRINK RUNNER)
* Keep bays and service areas cleared off and clean by demonstrating outstanding attention to detail
* Deliver cold, freshly poured drinks to Guests by demonstrating outstanding energy and urgency
* Deliver hot, freshly prepared food to Guests by demonstrating outstanding energy and urgency
What We're Looking For:
* Must be 16 years or older
* Positive energy and enthusiasm
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment as One Team
* Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.