Employment Type: Full-Time
California Applicants, please click here to review the CCPA notice.
To deliver exceptional service experiences to our Guests while exhibiting PARADISE Core Values, and Hospitality Standards.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
* Participate in a team environment that promotes sales and service success
* Commit to maintain the culture through the evolution of the business
* Actively participate in all restaurant-related meetings and training sessions, and apply learned skills on the job
* Be receptive to feedback and coaching
* Possess knowledge of all food and beverage menus
* Assists servers with food delivery to guests.
* Possess complete knowledge of all Hospitality Standards and practice Perfect Table Maintenance
* Responsible for clearing and setting tables according to standards.
* Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe environment for all team members and Guests
* Adhere to Company, division, and location policies and procedures
* Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
* One year guest service/hospitality experience preferred
* Restaurant Experience
* High School diploma or GED
* Must have current food handler's card and alcohol service certification as required by federal/state/local law
* Safe food handling procedures
* Excellent Guest service skills
* Basic knowledge of food and beverage
* Basics of food and beverage service/hospitality
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish. Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish.