Inside Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Remote East Coast Part of United States
The Inside Sales Representative, is responsible for generating revenue within the company by closing sales via phone, e-mail, and other electronic means. The position is tied to a sales geography, segment, or team. Sells to and services accounts via phone and/or email. Responsibility is usually limited to add-on sales to existing accounts or smaller new accounts as defined in the Sales Compensation Plan and Personal Commission Memo. Also manages incoming e-mail inquiries and orders routed to the sales team within the assigned territory. Responsible for non-complex sales. Operates under moderate supervision. Reports to Inside Sales Director. This position requires the Inside Sales Representative to be able to present an appropriate value proposition, close opportunities and manage accounts directly while meeting the assigned sales quota.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Meet monthly quota for defined sales territory
* Build and maintain a sales pipeline.
* Accurately forecast business and sales pipeline as required, updating management on the status of all prospects
* Prepare quotations and proposals for assigned Tillster products and services.
* Demonstrate Tillster software to potential clients as required via web presentation tools.
* Record all customer/prospect communications and maintain the Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) database
* Develop superior relationships with customers for solution upgrades and cross-sale opportunities.
* Ensure smooth transition and handoff of closed accounts to project and account management for deployment of solution
* Provide feedback to Product Management regarding general customer requirements for future product releases
* Must be highly organized and able to communicate effectively in order to determine the next sales task and resolve issues autonomously.
* Ability to understand and articulate value propositions
* Ability to integrate with the global sales, corporate development and marketing teams.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Diploma in Marketing and/or Business Studies or equivalent experience
* 2-3 years plus experience in inside sales/telemarketing.
* Familiarity and experience in either hospitality or software industry
* Ability to work on multiple tasks, set goals, and maintain high activity levels.
* Good problem solving skills.
* Proficient in standard office productivity software and sales force automation tools.
* Great follow up and follow through both internally and externally
* Team player and collaborative
* Driven and goal oriented to exceed expectations
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we've developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions - for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more - creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution - to create world-class digital engagement solutions.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred.
Relocation Assistance Considered.
No visa sponsorship.
Principals only - no Agencies or calls please