Sr. Lead Technology Strategist - Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
* Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
* Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
* 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
* TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is looking for someone to build and develop its new Customer Success team.
Reporting to the Global - Head of Customer Success, and working closely aligned to our Product, and Sales leadership, you will represent the technology merits of TigerGraph to our customers and prospects. You will engage and influence a varied audience utilizing your dynamic and engaging communication and presentation skills.
You will act as a hands-on leader utilizing your experience building a global sales engineer playbook that will help field pre-sales specialists accelerate our growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to transform a distributed pre-sales organization into a world class globally coordinated team.
* Represent and command the TigerGraph go to market message to the Sales Engineer teams globally
* Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Sales and Customers to demystify the technical aspect of the deal to drive technology adoption during customer acquisition stage
* Elevate the Sales Engineering organization by developing the gold standard for technical messaging, creating Sales Engineering Playbook and best practices.
* Develop internal consistent knowledge base to enable team members to access key information, such as use cases, solution designs, POCs, assets, training, etc.
* Collaborate and partner with the sales team to refine sales account plans and design, create, and present business solutions to improve customer revenue growth.
* Collaborate with a variety of internal functional areas to ensure that solutions are implemented and supported in line with customer expectations.
* Refine and scale core sales engineering processes, such as discovery, technical qualification, custom demos, workshops, and proof-of-concepts.
* Act as a TigerGraph thought leader presenting at customer Executive briefings and conferences, guiding, and creating the development of white-papers, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices
* 7+ years experiences in a technical lead role
* 10+ years of industry experience acting as an industry thought leader within the data warehousing, data analytics, data science and/or cloud computing space
* Experience in pre-sales, documenting customer value proposition, including ROI and customer success plans
* A demonstrated understanding of cloud platforms, and software tools
* Outstanding and effective communication\presentation skills to both technical and C level executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
* Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience preferred