Employment Type: Full-Time
Thrive Global is the leading behavior change SaaS company helping individuals and companies drive high performance from a foundation of well-being, ultimately ending the stress and burnout epidemic. We're leading the global conversation around well-being and performance and developing products and programs that help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it.
We're building a best-in-class tech team with a passion for our mission and top-notch skills to help us make this a reality. As a Software Engineer who specializes in iOS development, your mission is to help code and deliver our Behavior Change app for iOS.
Who We Are Looking For:
* Believes that code clarity is paramount to modern engineering teams.
* Is excited about collaborating with others, engineering and non-engineering, both learning & teaching as Thrive grows.
* A willingness to over time take on a broad set of responsibilities from configuration to design to implementation.
* An experienced product-minded iOS engineer with a proven track-record of using mobile development best practices.
* A solid understanding of how native mobile applications work (including security and session management) and how to integrate data from various back-end services and databases
How You'll Contribute:
* Collaborate with product designers, product managers, and fellow engineers to deliver compelling enterprise and consumer-facing products on the iOS Platform.
* Review code from your teammates, start new repos, and build new features.
About Our Code:
* 100% Swift 5 code base
* Multiple apps with SPM based management of shared code
* Xcode 13 minimum target with SwiftUI and Combine in production
* Automated deploys with every pull request
* Experience shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the Appstore
* Love to write clean, SOLID code and ship quickly
* 2+ years of protocol-oriented software development experience
* 1+ years building iOS applications in Swift 4.0+
* Enjoy learning new system frameworks and APIs
Thrive Global's mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.
WHAT WE OFFER
Being part of a mission-driven company that's truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategyA human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefitsA competitive compensation packageMedical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company matchGenerous paid time-off programs