Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Excellence
Employment Type: Full-Time
This role serves as the primary global lead to improve planning function within supply chain for the division. This position will be responsible for developing targeted improvement plans and driving initiatives which enable the business unit to meet service levels and product availability goals to end customers. This includes building and enhancing SIOP process for the business units to link Sales, Operations, Finance and Supply Chain that will translate into capacity and inventory strategies to increase customer service levels at an optimal cost. This is a collaborative role which will work closely with colleagues across the business to influence actions and jointly optimize order flow and product availability.
* Develop and improve the standard sales, inventory and operations planning process based on the needs of the business units.
* Global process owner of SIOP process for the division to drive standards in Demand Review, Supply Review and Business unit leadership reviews.
* Build a standard Demand Planning approach, work closely with Global Sales and Marketing to drive alignment between bottoms up volume forecasts and top down revenue forecasts for the division
* Develop & maintain inventory entitlement models working closely with the business units to drive sustainable improvements in working capital investment, reduction in E&O and scrap.
* Develop and facilitate implementation of world-class supply chain planning practices and procedures within the business unit(s) and support roll-out throughout the business.
* Key leader in driving the digital supply chain initiative to build early warning systems (Supply Chain Control Tower) and measure customer service metrics closer to customer to drive improvements in OTIF, OF CAS & Back Orders.
* Communicate, influence and interact globally with broad functional areas (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, and Finance) to develop and execute plans to achieve annual operating plan (AOP) goals.
* Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination (Master preferred) of university education and work experience required.
* At least 8+ years direct experience managing a global supply chain planning function
* SAP, APICS CPIM experience (or equivalent) is a must
* Ability to work in a complex matrix environment to create buy in and implement processes.
* Proficiency in engaging and influencing large teams and functional leaders
* Strong project management and problem-solving skills
* Must possess solid judgment and be able to work autonomously, bias for action
* A strong collaborative leadership style with proven ability to drive change across multiple organizational levels, functions, locations, and 'dotted lines' into entities to achieve objectives
* Analytical and statistical skills including the ability to develop and report metrics, develop complex models, & predictive and prescriptive analytics
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English - demonstrated through both written and spoken communication