Temporary Recruiter - Wonderful Citrus
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our vision is to be THE Employer of Choice in the progressive food industry. This Temporary Recruiter will collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to provide progressive recruitment strategies that maximize efficiency, enhance interview experiences, and secure high caliber, culturally aligned talent for our growing Citrus business. We are looking for a 'hunter' that finds excitement in representing our organization to the world. This full-time, temporary role is based at our headquarters in Delano, CA and the assignment is anticipated to be 3-6 months.
Here's what you'll do:
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Wonderful Citrus hiring managers, vendors, and community organizations. Creating partnerships that yield successful candidate pools and potential employees.
* Execute the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting; under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the Wonderful Citrus compensation programs.
* Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager's interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a legally compliant process.
* Visit all hiring-manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and uses that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
* Create a best-in-class candidate experience and seamless on-boarding process for new hires.
* Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
* An adept researcher: scoping out candidates from every angle, you build and utilize various sourcing plans and tools, including phone screens, internet research and ATS tracking, to find great hires
* Persuasive:when engaging with potential hires, you know how to customize your approach and can tailor your message to specific candidates
* Curious:you source candidates under a discerning eye, leaving no stone unturned or pertinent question unasked
* Organized and agile:others can juggle a plate or two, but you can juggle the whole buffet; you can quickly change course when priorities shift or candidate relations change course
* Sustainability focused: as a caretaker of the planet yourself, you can find candidates who will thrive in a culture that believes the world needs a healthier plant-based food system
* Data-informed: you utilize all forms of data to help inform your hiring strategies; you have a deep appreciation for how data enhances your gut instincts
* Talent-focused:you're a people-grower who constantly identifies growth opportunities to push candidates and employees to the next level; you're a coach, a champion of people inspiring them to their true purpose
* Flexible: you're able to recruit for a variety of skills across several initiatives and adjust your style for all levels within our company
* Experienced: have 5 plus years of full-life cycle recruitment expertise. A strong career coach and talent builder. Bachelor's degree preferred. Experience in food and beverage industry a plus
* Foster relationships with high-caliber talent, build and establish a network of candidates
* Partner with the business and talent acquisition to drive recruiting efforts and increase hiring efficiency.
* Improve and enrich the candidate experience by being an ambassador of the brand
* Ensure ATS database is well cared for and optimized
* Coach candidates to make a career/life change that will allow them to be their 'authentic self' at work.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
* COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption.
* B.S. in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline desired and 5 + years' experience in full lifecycle recruiting across all levels, preferably in corporate environment or equivalent combination education and experience.
* An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, relationship management, and due diligence.
* Experience in recruiting all levels from hourly non-exempt, to Manager.
* Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
* Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders.
* Demonstrated ability to recruit a broad range of positions from hourly operator/maintainer to professional level.
* Demonstrated ability to function and recruit on a national, multi-location, and multi-levels capacity
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
* Self-motivated, KPI-driven, integrity, and solid judgment abilities/skills.
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
* Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases, social media as used in sourcing and attracting talent through brand awareness.
* Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
Wonderful Citrus is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $4 billion company with 9,000 employees worldwide. We've made Wonderful Pistachios one of America's top-selling salty snacks. We've turned pomegranates and POM Wonderful into a worldwide phenomenon. Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America. FIJI Water is the No. 1 premium bottled water in America. JUSTIN Wine produces California's top-selling, high-end Cabernet Sauvignon. And Teleflora is the world's largest flower delivery service.
Wonderful Citrus is America's largest integrated grower, shipper and packer of fresh citrus, including clementine/mandarin, navel and Valencia oranges; lemons; limes; grapefruits; and other citrus varieties. Wonderful Citrus owns, cultivates and harvests more than 58,000 acres of fresh citrus and ships around the world each year to ensure a year-round supply. Our citrus can be found in all channels of distribution, with our consumer brands most visible in the produce department of grocery stores across America under the flagship consumer brands of Wonderful Halos mandarins and Wonderful Sweet Scarletts Texas Red grapefruit.
The Wonderful Company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $120 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $45 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $30 million toward the construction of a new charter school campus in California's Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two new, free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents.
Wonderful Citrus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
Please click here to review our Privacy Notice.