Financial Analyst, Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds
Employment Type: Full-Time
At The Wonderful Company, we strive to encourage consumers to make healthier choices by building healthy, iconic, and authentic brands. Wonderful Pistachios is the world's largest vertically integrated pistachio processor and marketer. Located in California's Central Valley, our nuts are Non-GMO Project Verified and sustainably harvested, providing a smart, healthy choice for consumers around the world. Wonderful Pistachios are the original plant-based protein, and are a tasty tribute to snacking done right. Available in both sweet & savory varieties, our nuts can be found in stores nationwide and online under the flagship brands Wonderful® Pistachios and Wonderful® Pistachios No Shells.
As a key member of the Finance team, the Financial Analyst provides analytical support to drive business results. The role delivers analysis as part of the finance processes, linking financial results to operational performance drivers, interfaces with internal customers and stakeholders in the business segment and corporate finance functions, drives continuous improvement to deliverables and processes supporting these customers. This role provides an opportunity for an ambitious and fast learner to join a company where the finance team acts as a critical partner in support of a growing organization. The Financial Analyst role will support all aspects of our retail business including international, reporting to the Finance Manager of Retail.
A Day In The Life at Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds:
* Help evaluate financial impacts of new product launches and new packaging updates
* Provide post launch analysis on any new launches once they are in the marketplace (Post-mortem analysis)
* Generate gross margin summary reports at item level by trade channel and major customers
* Maintain and update price lists as well as pricing proformas
* Assist with various pricing and margin scenarios or sales trend analysis as requested by brand marketing or sales teams
* Manage the annual pricing changes implementation process
* Assist with the process and setup of yearly budgets for international retail business
* Create monthly management P&Ls to regional general managers for international retail and understand variance drivers between actuals vs budget
* Support implementation of pricing system
* Provide A&P spending reports to marketing team to help them align on their budget, ad-hoc requests and projects
Your Contribution to Wonderful:
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or related field is preferred
* 2-5 years of relevant experience in FP&A or related field
* Proficient with Microsoft Office; strong Excel and PowerPoint a must
* Experience with Oracle or another large ERP system a plus
* Must have strong attention to detail and a desire for accuracy, we are a detail-oriented organization and focus on invoice-level data when needed
* Self-starter with the ability to work independently, with a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit to meet deadlines
* Comfortable with constant shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Outstanding verbal/written communication, presentation, organizational and teamwork skills
* Ability to build and maintain customer relationships, working closely especially with our Sales team
* Strong and meticulous analytics and strategic thinking skills
* Collaborative team player, strong relationship-building, and active partnership with cross-functional teams
* Ability to interact with department leadership and Senior Executives in a confident and professional manner
Wonderful's Dedication to You:
* Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
* Opportunities for development and internal mobility
* Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
* Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
* Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
* Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Wonderful Pistachios is the world's largest vertically integrated pistachio processor and marketer. Located in California's Central Valley, our nuts are Non-GMO Project Verified, providing a smart, healthy choice for consumers around the world. Our nuts can be found in stores nationwide and online under the flagship brands Wonderful® Pistachios and Wonderful® Pistachios No Shells. For more, visit: www.wonderfulpistachios.com, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Wonderful Pistachios is part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion company, which also has iconic brands such as Wonderful® Halos®, FIJI® Water, POM Wonderful®, JUSTIN® Wine, and Teleflora®. To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please click here to view our Privacy Notice.