Target Optical - Licensed Optician
Employment Type: Part-Time
Requisition ID: 463794
Store #: 009691 Target Optical
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
At Target Optical, we are on a mission to be the ally that WOW's! all families shopping at Target, by offering an easy and inspiring optical experience, no matter when, where or how they shop - and having a blast while doing it!
We offer flexible work schedules and competitive compensation packages including medical & dental benefits, employee discounts on eyewear, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. At Target Optical, we pride ourselves on building a culture where we focus and invest in people. We are a fast-growing brand and are looking for people who are passionate, enthusiastic and growth oriented. And because we are part of eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, there is plenty of opportunities to grow your career within Target Optical and beyond.
The Licensed Optician ensures the delivery of the Target Optical Way and the Guest Experience. The Licensed Optician lives out the Target Optical Way by embracing the Mindsets: People Focused, Collaborative, Accountable to Results, Think Differently and Simple, Fun and In Style.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Delivers the daily sales goal by flawless execution of the Guest Experience behaviors.
* Ensures the delivery of a simple, fun and in-style fashion experience through the Playground Rules.
* Builds Brand awareness by daily attracting new Guests from the Host to Optical.
* Develops and maintains a professional business partnership with the Target Optical doctor and Target Host.
* Models the Target Optical Personal Style Dress Code.
* Creates an amazing Guest experience on every visit by accurately fitting and dispensing fashionable product to Guests.
* Follows all operating policies and procedures at the highest level to include training, timely and accurate implementation of approved marketing/ merchandising programs and promotions, the accurate completion of all sales transactions, and utilization of all sales strategies and resources.
* Ensures accuracy in all transactions/interactions with the Guest.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Licensed as required by state
* 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
* Basic Computer Skills
* Selling Skills
* Driver for Results
* Critical Thinking
* Accuracy in measurements
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Medical, Retail Sales, Merchandising, Healthcare, Retail