Oakley - Materials Handler I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Requisition ID: 464425
Store #: O00161 Warehouse - ELPS FHR
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Join Team Oakley and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of performance in sport and fuels the drive of athletes. Oakley offers products and technologies designed to meet the performance needs of the world's best athletes, enabling them to compete at the highest level possible.
Unloads product deliveries, stages products based on customer orders and assists with organizing and maintaining existing inventory.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Transfers and stock inventory throughout manufacturing plant.
* Orders raw material from WHS using BOM ordering process.
* Understands and identifies bill of materials.
* Pulls, audits and maintains production kits and work orders.
* Performs maintenance on floor stock materials replenishment system.
* Identifies and labels raw materials, semi-finished, and finished-good by location.
* Performs SAP transfers from SLOC to STLOC and from STLOC to WHS.
* Performs daily cycle counts.
* Performs counting, auditing and re-counts in fiscal inventories.
* Interacts with production leads and supervisors to maintain production goals and schedules.
* Communicates with production planners to maintain and facilitate production goals and schedules.
* Understands, implements and maintains 5 'S' Program in assigned production areas. Interacts with raw material warehouse team on raw material hand off and maintain interim location clean and updated
* HS Degree preferred.
* 1 year experience preferred.
* Effective communication skills
* Knowledge of Access, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to meet deadlines with short lead times
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles