Employment Type: Full-Time
Requisition ID: 323703
Store #: 009099 Post Street Ray-Ban
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
RAY-BAN − Timeless style, authenticity and freedom of expression are the core values of Ray-Ban, a leader in sun and prescription eyewear for generations. From its debut in 1937 with the now-iconic Aviator model created for the American Air Force to today, Ray-Ban has maintained a unique cultural relevance and has become a symbol of cool, worn by celebrities and public figures all around the world.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, a career in retail with Ray-Ban gives you exposure to an innovative and iconic brand, plus the backing of the global leader in eyewear & eyecare.
The Licensed Optician assists in leading the Luxury Retail stores to success by building and maintaining a strong client following. Consistently delivers an exceptional experience in order to exceed service and sales expectations. Support the Store Manager in ensuring that all optical quality controls are in compliance
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service.
* Meets and exceeds all client service and sales standards by consistently delivering an exceptional experience.
* Connects and develops strong relationships with customers in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
* Expertly guides customers in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, wardrobe, RX and price needs.
* Demonstrates flawless accuracy in taking and recording measurements, adjusting and fitting eyewear, and execution of all details.
* Ensures finished eyewear meets the Luxury Retail standard of flawless accuracy.
* Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to drive sales.
* Maintains presentation standards both on the sales floor and back office.
* Maintains inventory controls.
* Understands and supports all Luxury Retail policies and procedures.
* Trains and mentors Managers and Associates.
* Supports set-up and execution of all events.
* Exemplifies Luxottica Retail vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example.
* High School Diploma
* State licensure or certification by a nationally-recognized opticianary association as an optician
* 2+ years sales experience in the luxury service industry
* Knowledge of current optical theory and practices
* Natural ability in building a client following
* Sales Experience
* Polished Appearance
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong Interpersonal skills
* Resourceful and result driven
* Computer skills
* Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.