Asset Protection Advisor
Employment Type: Part-Time
Requisition ID: 374281
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
The Asset Protection Advisor supports Asset Protection and Operational Programs which safeguard the assets of the Company: merchandise, money, property and the welfare of our customers and associates. The Asset Protection Advisor supports the reduction of shrink by promoting Asset Protection Awareness, providing associate training, and participating in the investigating of all situations known or suspected internal/external dishonesty.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Meets and exceeds all customer service expectations by consistently delivering the Sunglass Hut Experience.
* Acts as a physical and visual deterrent for potential external and internal dishonesty.
* Understands and supports all Sunglass Hut policies and procedures.
* Performs Asset Protection operational audits.
* Assists local RMAP/RMI/APS with internal and external investigations.
* Checks for compliance of all physical security devices/procedures.
* Assists assigned store(s) with physical inventory process.
* Review 3R’s and Active Shooter Program with store employees
* Assists with projects that prevent or eliminate fraud against Sunglass Hut
* Ability to complete and train employees in accurate incident reporting procedures.
* Ability to review proper receipt of incoming shipments
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Security/Loss Prevention experience OR Retail experience (1+ years)
* Ability to provide direction, motivate, and train associates
* Basic knowledge of Store Retail Operations
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Basic knowledge of Physical Security Equipment (alarms, CCTV, EAS)
* Strong interpersonal skills, resourceful and results driven
* Basic computer skills
* Flexible to work non-traditional hours including evenings
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.