Employment Type: Full-Time
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
* Maintenance Mechanic
Benefits & Compensation Overview
* Additional perks: Pet Insurance, (EAP) Employee Assistance Program
* (HRA) Health Reimbursement Account or (HSA) Health Savings Account.
* Starting Pay $29.60
* Non-Union Field Operations Incentive Bonus Plan
Work Schedule Shift Availabilities: (Availabilities will vary based on the open position)
Plant & Community Overview:
Kraft Heinz Fresno Ready to Drink Plant has been located in Fresno, CA since 1989. We are a Non-Union facility employing over 270 employees producing Capri Sun and Kool-Aid Burst Products all year round.
* Yosemite National Park
* Sequoia National Park
* Grizzlies Baseball - Chukchansi Park
* Inexpensive cost of living
* Major cities and attractions 2-3 driving distance
Are you ready to join a team that produces quality products that are amongst over 50 household brands in the U.S.? This is a place for you to create your career and bring your appetite for more!
Responsibilities & Duties:
The maintenance position is responsible for maintaining and ensuring proper operation of all the equipment within a production area.
* Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
* Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
* Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
* Assemble, install and/or repair wiring, electrical and electrical components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment
* Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs
* Use tools such as Breakdown Elimination tools, Root cause analysis and thoroughly document work through work logs and SAP software
* Certificate of completion of Maintenance Mechanic program
* 1-3 years of production maintenance mechanic experience preferred
* Safety Awareness - Being aware of conditions that affect employee safety.
* Quality Orientation - Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
* Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
* Teamwork/Collaboration - Working effectively with team/work group or those outside the formal line of authority (e.g., peers, senior managers) to accomplish organizational goals; taking actions that respect the needs and contributions of others; contributing to and accepting the consensus; subordinating own objectives to the objectives of the organization or team.
Fresno Plant (Capri Sun)
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity