Employment Type: Full-Time
A NX Modeler job in Palo Alto, CA is currently accepting applications. This is a contract position with our key aerospace client. In this role, you will be responsible for performing mechanical surface modeling of aircraft parts. To be considered for this role, you will have a B.S. Degree in Engineering along with at least 5 years of NX experience.
NX Modeler Job Responsibilities:
* Develop updatable parametric NX 2D Drawings & 3D models using specified design process.
* Incorporate imported geometry into parametric models with parametric positioning
* Develop surface for aircraft parts; include manufacturing tool requirements to meet standards.
* Parametric Freeform Surface Modeling, light smooth surfaces with continuity constraints
* Check shading quality of blend filleted part data prior to release.
* Prepare 2D drawings as required to define engineering intent.
* Check data for accuracy / integrity; make repairs to achieve requirements for tangency, gap, and content.
* Accurately complete a part / drawing requirement check sheet.
* Complete daily progress tracking sheets.
NX Modeler Job Requirements:
* B.S. Degree in Engineering
* At least 5 years of NX experience (NX10 or later version)
* Background in aerospace highly desired
* Background with part 23 aircrafts preferred
* Experience with Teamcenter preferred
If you are interested in this NX Modeler job in Palo Alto, CA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.