Mortgage Loan Processor - Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time
Santa Clarita, CASalary:
Competitive Hourly Base + CommissionDescription:
Our client is looking to hire a large number of Mortgage Loan Processors that will be 100% REMOTE to join their team. These will be direct-hire, full-time positions with our client. These are excellent opportunities to join an already established national company that is continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
Position: Mortgage Loan Processor
Employment Type: Full-Time/Direct-Hire with our client.
Compensation: Hourly base rate (OT eligible) + Commission
Location: 100% REMOTE - NO TRAVEL REQUIRED
About our client:
Our client is a national mortgage lender with offerings in Direct to Consumer, Retail, Wholesale, Correspondent Lending, etc. Loan products include both Conventional and Non-Conventional/Government loans. Our client serves 49 states in the US, has 2,600+ employees and has serviced over 600,000+ customers.
Key selling points:
- 100% remote with no travel required.
- Client provides a company laptop and phone.
- Competitive base pay plus an aggressive commission structure that is one of the best in the industry.
- Growth opportunities. The client is huge on promoting from within. Nearly all management has held the title of loan processor.
- Stability. This is an established client that has been growing tremendously even before the current refinance boom. No mass layoffs here when rates go up.
- Consistent high-volume loan pipeline. 30 is the minimum expectations but many processors are completing 40-60+ loans monthly.
- Efficiency. You can be much more efficient while processing loans because at this client you only process loans and even have a junior support staff to assist with more time consuming tasks.
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k match, PTO, Holidays, etc.
- Communicate with underwriting and Mortgage Consultants to understand the financial situation of the borrower
- Calculating income and reviewing tax returns
- Working with Government (FHA, USDA, VA) and Conventional loans
- Processing both refinance and purchase loans
- Responsible to meet daily, weekly, and monthly production goals.
- Effectively communicating with mortgage consultants to coordinate the approval process
- Responsible for ensuring proper compliance and adhere to industry regulations and standards
- Consistent follow up with borrowers regarding loan status, and provide over the top customer service!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prefer a minimum of 5+ years of overall experience
- Prefer previous remote experience
- 2+ years’ experience within Direct-to-Consumer processing
- Must have 2+ years of residential first (prime) mortgage processing experience
- Experience with processing a pipeline of 30+ loans per month
- Solid understanding of the economics related to the origination, sale, and servicing of residential mortgage loans
- Excellent customer service skills
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match!
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Simple 100% virtual hiring process.
1. Talk to Judge recruiter
2. Take Assessment provided by client (WonScore)
3. Client interview with a team lead (30 min phone screen)
4. Client interview with hiring manager (30 min phone screen)
5. Receive offer & complete on-boarding
6. Attend virtual training (100% paid)Contact:
email@example.comThis job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com