Porter/Groundskeeper - Hanover Warner Center
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hanover Company is looking for a Porter/Groundskeeper for Hanover Warner Center, a new construction, 7-story luxury apartment community in Woodland Hills/Canoga Park. The development is located at 21050 Kittridge Street (zip code 91303), perfectly situated in the charming San Fernando Valley suburb, just minutes away from culture happenings, outdoor entertainment, and outstanding shopping and dining options. The community features 395 well-designed studios, one and two-bedroom apartment homes, with select homes featuring all hardwood floors and wall-to-wall windows. Also featured at Hanover Warner Center are the live/work apartments with private walk-up access, offering residents the flexibility to both live and run a business from their own home.
Porters are responsible for keeping the exterior and common areas of the property clean on a daily basis. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Pick up trash on property at all times. Maintain dumpster areas.
* Maintain pools and fountains and record readings on maintenance logs.
* Maintenance of all landscape bed areas, sidewalks, walkways, and driveways.
* Change inoperable lights on property and document changes on appropriate logs. Maintain complete exterior of buildings (i.e., gutters, windows, weather stripping, etc.).
* Follow all safety programs implemented by Hanover and according to policy.
* Perform any and all duties called upon by supervisors to ensure that property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
* Deliver notices to the doors of residents as requested by the administrative staff.
* Assist in make-readies when instructed.
* Must be able to lift 75 pounds. Lifting belt required.
* Walk the property and report any liability problems immediately
* Represent property and Hanover professionally through dress and behavior.
Hanover Company offers competitive pay, upward mobility, and a robust benefits program which includes paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with company match. Porters are also eligible to participate in the bi-annual bonus program.#06022021