Senior Software Developer - Customers, Banking and Workday Integrations
Employment Type: Full-Time
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy is looking for an engineer to join the Business Enablement Engineering team which supports GoDaddy's ERP and HCM systems across the globe. You will be helping the team automate and streamline business processes for GoDaddy's internal business to help fuel our outstanding growth. We work with a variety of cloud platforms. Because of this, it's much preferred to have experience with a wide variety of tools rather than deep knowledge in any one language. Also important is the prowess to select the best tool for a particular problem.
This role can be located in one of our Arizona offices in Tempe OR Gilbert or possibly fully remote.
What you'll get to do
* Develop and implement new software solutions, primarily integrations between cloud SaaS platforms (e.g. Workday ERP) and other cloud or internal systems
* Test, maintain and improve integrations to ensure strong functionality and optimization
Your experience should include
* Experience building integrations with SaaS platforms (Workday, ServiceNow, Informatica, etc.)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
* 3-5+ years of relevant full-time software engineering experience
* Strong skills with REST and SOAP web services
* Strong understanding of JSON, XML/XSLT
* Strong knowledge of SQL and data modeling principles
* Strong with CI/CD principles, including automation tools (e.g. Jenkins)
* Experience creating APIs and using API frameworks (e.g. Strongloop, Sails, etc.)
* Familiar with Agile principles and how to work effectively on a team of developers
* You can develop novel new software libraries and features from scratch with little direction and can design and socialize important software updates across the team.
* Demonstrated experience using technology to solve internal business (Finance/HR) problems
You might also have
* Familiar with Workday (or similar ERP) and its modules and functionality
* Familiar with Financial, Accounting, and Human Resources terminology as it relates to developing IT solutions
* Experience writing and deploying apps to a cloud platform (e.g. AWS)
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn't accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.