Senior Analyst - Logistics Finance
Employment Type: Full-Time
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Provide financial support to key business leaders and Logistics business partners. Primary responsibilities include monthly operating expense forecast and close consolidation and allocation, producing and providing insight to support data driven decision making, creating and supporting ad hoc analyses, and management of technical tools/systems for the greater Logistics finance team.
What you'll do
* Lead the monthly forecast consolidation of the total DC network, including variance analysis and leadership communication
* Derive allocations and relevant cause of change analysis for each individual Gap Inc brand's DC Variable, DC ROD and Contact Center expense
* Develop new methodologies and tools to drive continuous improvement in the forecast process and overall forecast accuracy
* Actively participate in the development of the annual operating budget and long range plan by working cross-functionally with Brand Operations, GapTech, Logistics Ops and others
* Manage and support the PBCS cloud solution that houses all Logistics financial data as well as the DCNGF Calculator Essbase solution
Who you are
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration with a minimum of 5 years professional experience, preferably in Supply Chain or Retail Operations
* Usage of MS Excel, Hyperion Essbase and Oracle financial systems (knowledge of PBCS or Dodeca a plus)
* Established consolidation and core FP&A processes expertise, including strong knowledge of financial and accounting concepts
* Experience working with complex models and large data sets
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of an organization
* Team player with a positive attitude who works with the highest level of integrity
Benefits at Gap Inc.
* Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
* One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
* Employees can take up to five 'on the clock' hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
* Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
* Employee stock purchase plan.*
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
* See more of the benefits we offer.
* For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.