Technology Integration Designer - National Office
Employment Type: Full-Time
Tetra Tech's High Performance Buildings Group brings together the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and energy analysts from around the world. We offer high-end, sustainable building consulting and MEP engineering services for blue-chip clients across every building sector. Our services include MEP design, Net Zero Energy, lighting design, commissioning, vertical transportation, low voltage, information technologies, security, fire engineering, sustainability consulting, and acoustics. We are Better Together-Powered by Innovation.
Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission 'green buildings that work.'
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future!
* BA in electrical engineering or equivalent in industry design experience with telecommunications, and/or security systems; or technical degree in drafting using AutoCAD and/or Revit MEP with 5 years of systems drafting experience of telecommunications, and/or security systems
* Industry certifications encouraged: BICSI RCDD, OSP, or DCDC
* Meet with clients, typically architects and end users, to assess system needs, owner standards, and project requirements
* Write basis-of-design narratives identifying project requirements
* Assemble construction documents including production of floor plans, equipment room layouts, riser diagrams in Revit MEP and/or AutoCAD
* Write CSI format Division 27 and 28 specifications
* Knowledge of the TIA/EIA standards, BICSI TDMM, ITS fundamentals
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.glumac.com or www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at https://www.glumac.com/careers/#open-positions or www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties, including but not limited to, women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.
* Organization: 150 GTT