Employment Type: Full-Time
Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Our Southern California Engineers and Environmental Scientists are in search of a highly skilled Adminstrative/Project Assistant to join our team. Your superior attention to detail, follow-through and organization skills will be needed to maintain organizational processes, data, and schedules
This is a dynamic position that requires strategic thinking, flexibility, planned and proactive approaches, and the ability to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail and achieving high quality standards. This role must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively under multiple deadlines and time constraints, schedule workload, and manage time efficiently. You will work in close coordination with our internal teams in California and across the country.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
* Work proactively with project managers and assist in the coordination of individual project plans, schedules and budgets
* Edit documents, compile and produce technical reports, tables, memos, spreadsheets, presentations
* Support on contracts, project initiation, invoicing, work plans, project status reports, and subcontractor package compilation
* Client meeting coordination, preparation, minutes and action item follow up
* Support team on budget tracking, requisitions, subcontractor PO tracking, invoice reviews and coordination, AR tracking.
* Office support - facilities management, supplies, announcements, support team on day to day functions
* Develop materials for regular internal meetings, attend meetings, take notes and follow up on action items
* Organize outreach activities
* Staff onboarding/offboarding - coordinate recruiting, interview schedules, travel, equipment ordering, server access and first/last day paperwork for new hires and terminations
* IT Support
* Manage, assign, track and maintain office equipment (laptops, monitors, docking stations), perform office desk setups
* Health and Safety tasks
* Support team on business development and proposal opportunities (site registration, monitoring and tracking)
* Request, compile, and review information from team and teaming partners
* Coordinate with marketing team on development of graphics and other items to support strategic messaging
* Coordinate with marketing team on proposal layout, proofing, and quality control
* Coordinate conference opportunities and attendance
* Superior organizational skills, resourceful problem solver, reliable team partner, and demonstrate high attention to detail and follow through
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to shift priorities and coordinate with team members as needed to keep all tasks on schedule
* Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field desired or a minimum of 2 years' experience in similar field
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees-21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.
* Organization: 100 DIV