Employment Type: Full-Time
TETER Architects + Engineers is looking for a Healthcare Architect to join our join our growing team. Please note, registration with the California Architects Board is required.
The Healthcare Architect should have experience managing a variety of healthcare projects including hospitals, clinics, and medical office buildings (MOBs). They are accountable for overall project delivery, technical execution, project financial management, and managing the project team.
The successful Healthcare Architect must be able to adhere to the Firm's high standards of quality and performance; collaborate with team members across disciplines; follow instructions thoroughly; and grasp concepts with a high attention to detail.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
* Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Construction or a related field
* Licensed Architect in the State of California or the ability to become licensed within 6 months of employment
* 10+ years of experience in a professional architecture environment in California or working on projects that have California Building Code requirements, including directing staff and project management.
* 5+ years of experience working with California's Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD).
* Experience working on Kaiser projects is a plus.
* Experience using REVIT including preparing construction documents and 3D modeling.
During COVID-19, TETER staff are primarily working from home with access to an office in Fresno, Visalia, Bakersfield, San Luis Obispo or Modesto. In order to best serve our clients located throughout Central California and visit project sites, the Healthcare Architect should reside near one of these offices. Fresno is preferred for this position.
Compensation is based on experience. Traditional benefits include medical, dental, employee-paid vision, Cafeteria plan, and 401k, all taking effect on the 1st of the month following the date of employment. TETER also offers multiple benefits to help employees maintain positive work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle.
Professional development benefits include regularly-scheduled training opportunities, support for licensure, Buddy Program, Mentoring Program, and more!
TETER, LLP, has been serving a variety of public and private sector clients for nearly four decades. Our high-quality results come from exceptional performance, supportive relationships, and ongoing career development. We provide the tools and resources you need to thrive, as well as excellent benefits and fun rewards. In fact, our staff voted us as one of the country's 'Best Firms to Work For' in the A/E/C industry. Sound like a place you'd like to be?