ViiV - Field Reimbursement Manager - LA EAST
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Field Reimbursement Manager will provide external and internal reimbursement and access support for ViiV Healthcare products within a specified geographic region.
Region Location: LA EAST Includes, but is not limited to:
New Port Beach
As a Field Reimbursement Manager, you will be responsible for the developing, implementing and maximizing the reimbursement process.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
* Develop, implement and continuously improve the reimbursement process partnering with multiple businesses across the company.
* Build and foster relationships with many cross-functional teams
* Partner with separate teams to understand relevant requirements and system requirements necessary to support accurate and timely reimbursement initiatives.
* Prepare and present quarterly status updates to key stakeholders and potentially senior leadership. Ensure understanding and gain alignment.
* Manage the external vendor relationship and associated service level agreements.
* Manage the exchange of information between GSK vendor and internal stakeholders.
* Understand Anti-bribery & Corruption (ABAC) requirements to ensure laws and regulations of the pharmaceutical industry and GSK Policies are being following.
* Partner with Business Risk and Compliance to ensure proper documentation is in place and risk is effectively monitored.
* Manage special projects that may be collaborative or single contributor in scope.
* Expertise required to effectively analyze, interpret and articulate coverage policy to ViiV Healthcare prescribers.
* Expertise is needed translate access dynamics to the provider, community and internal stakeholders
* Strong business acumen required to assess the reimbursement landscape, identify trends and resolve barriers to patient access.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3 Years + in Field Reimbursement / Field Sales / payer marketing / patient support programs / HUB reimbursement Programs
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
* Advanced Degree, MBA preferred
* Extensive experience with Specialty Providers
* Expanded understanding of today's insurance landscape and the complexities of reimbursement across the spectrum of payers considered a plus
* Ability to operate independently with a high degree of initiative.
* Strong issue identification and resolution skills.
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Strong knowledge of specialty pharmacy access dynamics.
* Thorough understanding of buy-and-bill process.
* Comprehensive understanding of Medicare Parts, A, B, C, and D, Medicaid, ADAP and commercial insurance.
* Understanding of the miscellaneous J code and temporary Q and C codes.
* Field Experience as a payor liaison rep or similar role
NOTE: This position summary is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
ViiV is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at ViiV, please contact the ViiV Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
ViiV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
ViiV does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact ViiV's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to ViiV. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and ViiV. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of ViiV. ViiVshall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, ViiV may be required to capture and report expenses ViiV incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure ViiV's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit ViiV's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.