Client Services Executive - CME&E
*Client Services Executive – Services Sales and Engagement Management Practice, Americas Consulting*
*Location*:* *This is a virtual role. The candidate can be based anywhere within the US but is expected to demonstrate a willingness and an ability to travel within the United States and Canada.
The Client Services Executive aligns with the industry leaders/account teams on the Services business plan and execution and is accountable for the Teradata services bookings results for the associated industry vertical. The Client Services Executive is responsible for the opportunity identification, qualification, and closure for our services portfolio – consulting, managed services, and transaction services – and Teradata as a Service offerings.
* Customer-facing role of the Services Sales organization within the associated industry vertical; accountable for services bookings
* Partner with account teams on account planning to analyze whitespace of services portfolio and build services roadmap process
* Partner with Solutions function to ensure opportunities are appropriately defined and scoped
* Support services components of Requests for Information/Requests for Proposal
* Manage the Services Order outlook providing appropriate input and detail to leadership, including Salesforce opportunity hygiene
* Support continuous learning for the Services Sales team of the services portfolio and industry trends
* Manage pre-sales process including validation of requests and partner with Sales leadership on spend decisions
*Key Performance Indicators*
* Services bookings management – command of order details and schedule and attainment of order forecast
* Salesforce hygiene – minimum weekly updates for all commit and upside opportunities for the current and upcoming quarters
* Customer relationship growth
* Understanding of full services portfolio and application to whitespace