KCS Program Manager - Customer Support & Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Requisition Number: 209889
KCS Program Manager
Location: San Diego or Virtual-US
As the KCS (Knowledge-Centered Service) Program Manager for our Customer Support & Services organization, you will help to manage our current KCS initiative, expand it across associated teams and regional centers, and continue to evolve the KCS Program to support a knowledge sharing and collaborative culture that extends across the enterprise. You will operate as a champion and ambassador for KCS, partnering with product support teams, regional support teams, Global Learning, business, and ITS organizations to deliver industry best-in-class processes and tools, removing barriers to adoption and evangelizing KCS across the organization.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
* Lead our KCS Program evolution across CS&S, partnering with other teams and directing KCS project resources.
* Manage our ServiceNow Knowledge Management (KM) component as a Process Owner and help to manage programs related to our KM initiatives.
* Collect and manage a list of functional requirements for system improvements based on analysis of knowledge usage via our enterprise search application, internal/external support applications, and input from the Customer Experience & ITIL Process Leader, project stakeholders, KCS coaches, and support analysts.
* Using industry-standard project management methodologies, create and maintain all relevant project documentation and business requirements.
* Manage the testing, training, and communications plan for all KCS activities.
* Manage the KCS Coaching program, development and continuous improvement of the content standard, Article Quality Index (AQI) & Resolution Quality Index (RQI) measures, strategic KPIs, and the KCS Coaching team.
* Drive the KCS Licensing certification program and standards.
* Coordinate the measurement and ongoing relevancy of the KCS strategic framework and monitor solution benefits and key measures of success to ensure that anticipated benefits are realized.
* Help to manage the KCS Council and liaise with other cross-functional business partners to help identify material needs as well as process improvement opportunities.
* Track analytics to assess program health, identify knowledge gaps and develop and implement action plans as needed.
* Lead efforts for agent search optimization including conducting usability audits, surveying agents on functionality and relevancy, and creating and delivering action plans based on outcomes.
* Contribute to the enterprise search initiative by identifying relevant information sources, consolidating content and processes where needed, and driving consistency among cross-functional teams supplying content to the CS&S organization.
* Focus on continuous improvement of our KCS/KM processes and bring innovative ideas for ongoing program advancement.
* KCS Practices v6 Certification preferred.
* BA/BS in Business, Communications, Management, or similar experience.
* 5+ years of experience managing a KCS program in a large technical support or customer support operation, preferably in the software industry.
* Experience with ServiceNow, Coveo, and web-tracking applications such as Celebrus & Google Analytics
* Well-versed in the business of service delivery and customer support.
* Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional efforts without managing the participants directly.
* Excellent presentation development and delivery skills.
* High degree of professional confidence and credibility with an effective presence, strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate technical concepts and plans at all levels.
* Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
* Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple priorities.
* Self-starter with the ability to conceive of and accept responsibility for projects and see them through to completion.
* Excellent project management skills with experience in Agile development methodologies.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: KCS Program Manager - Customer Support & Services
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We're the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn't just about the collection of data - it's about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US