RN Clinical Quality Full Time Day Shift
Employment Type: Full-Time
Welcome to Emanuel Medical Center
Since 1917, Emanuel has been the heart of healthcare in Turlock, California, providing incredible high-quality care with compassion to the patients we serve. We are so excited to bring you this same experience online! Lately, we've been thinking a lot about what a hospital is- and what it CAN be. At its fundamental level, we know a hospital is a medical facility. But Emanuel Medical is more than a medical facility, we are a community resource that tries to help people live better, healthier lives. We invite you in to be part of our nearly 100 year tradition. Take a look around, and see how we promote health and wellness while providing you the health care you expect and deserve.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
Identifies and coordinates the care plan of patients with the potential or current diagnosis of sepsis. Provides clinical and professional guidance at the bedside and directs, evaluates and coaches department staff and the appropriate handling and treatment of sepsis patients. Utilizes data analysis, chart reviews and other information sources to prepare and present training programs on all aspect of sepsis care. Additional responsibilities include organizing meetings with multidisciplinary teams and participating in the in process improvement process. Performs other duties as assigned.
* Current California RN License
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in acute hospital setting
* Knowledge of current Electronic Health Record (EHR)
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred but not required
* Effective communication skills in speaking and writing
* Familiar with data collection, analysis, and reporting
* Excellent in developing and delivering electronic and/or written education materials to groups with varied needs and skill sets
* Familiar with Tenet standards and policies
* Current ACLS and BLS certification
* Mastery of basic computer skills
* Able to adjust working hours to meet the needs of all shifts
* Able to work with minimal supervision and hold effective working relationships
* Demonstrate critical thinking skills, advanced clinical practice, and independent judgement