Loading some great jobs for you...
If you're a professional caregiver seeking an inspiring and fulfilling career path, please read on.
It takes a special person to become a dementia caregiver. Being a professional caregiver means making a difference in the lives of your clients and their loved ones for years to come. Here at Tender Rose, we appreciate and respect the quality of care our Memory Care Professionals provide our clients. That's why we ensure our MCPs a more fulfilling experience, including:
Higher than average pay
Best dementia care training in the industry
Career growth opportunities
About this Position
- Are you an experienced, compassionate dementia caregiver, CNA, LVN?
- We have a position available in-home in Nob Hill San Francisco
- You will provide companion care and personal care to a sweet and smart elderly gentleman
- You will engage your client in activities, outings, and prepare meals
- You will be working a 12-hr day shift from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Longer shifts are sometimes required.
Pay & Benefits
- Your pay for this client is $17.10/hr for the first 8 hours
- Overtime rate is $25.65/hr after 8-hour per day
- Yearly income ranges between $40,000 to $55,000 working full-time
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and Commuter Benefits
- You will be paid double time starting at $34.20/hr nine holidays per year
- You will have 24hr/7 support from your on-call Care Team