Southeast - Technical Recruiter Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world ofopportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
**TEKSYSTEMS INTERNSHIPSACCELERATE YOUR FUTURE**
Looking for a fun, diverse, team-oriented environment? You've arrived. Explore how far you can go before you even graduate with our internship program. Forget fetching coffee and making copies. Explore your passions in a variety of areas while building skills in leadership, sales, marketing, business operations, communications and more.
**LET'S BUILD TOMORROW, TOGETHER**
At TEKsystems, you'll contribute to our broader mission, collaborate with experienced professionals and connectwith leaders who can help you drive your career forward- all while building real-world skills you can take with you.You're in the position to make your mark professionally and personally-so what are you waiting for?
**WE'RE LOOKING FOR STUDENTS**:
- Enrolled in undergraduate marketing, sales or communication programs-rising seniors
- With a strong desire to work in sales
- Who have an excellent ability to establish and maintain solid, genuine relationships
- Who are accountable and have the ability to work independently, as well as with a team
We have summer intern openings in our Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Orlando, Memphis, Nashville, Greensboro offices.
- Ten-week paid program that will take place June-August
- No IT knowledge necessary
- Assigned mentors to guide you through the experience and provide you with the necessary resources to complete day-to-day assignments and longer-term projects
- Executive guest speaker calls to learn about different career paths available at TEKsystems
- Assist the office with sales territory reviews, resume sourcing and placing candidates
- Upon completion of the program, you'll have the opportunity to be considered for a full-time role
'My internship at TEKsystems gave me the opportunity to test my skills in a competitive work environment. I was able to grow as an individual while building my professional network. I discovered all the different career paths TEK has to offer and have since accepted a fulltime role as Government Services Recruiter.'
_Logan B. (University of Missouri),Technical Recruiting Intern, St. Louis, MO_