MAGTF Warfighting Capability Development Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Duties and Requirements:
Provide strategic and operational planning support for enhancing MAGTF capability development, naval integration, and joint interoperability. The technical monitor for these tasks is the Deputy G-37, I MEF.
Conduct the following tasks:
* WRASI - Analyze DoD/Service-level direction, doctrine, emerging Naval, Joint and Service concepts, and Commanding General, I MEF's operational objectives and make recommendations on force development enhancements to I MEF concepts, capabilities, and technologies.
* WRASI, Strategic and Long-Range Planning Reports, Strategic and Long-Range Planning Executive Level Summary - Analyze MEF and MEF (Forward)-level strategic and long-range plans and operating concepts, and resource-to-training readiness and make recommendations on staffing of I MEF force development initiatives. Prepare draft of Strategic and Long-Range Planning Reports and Strategic and Long-Range Planning Executive Level Summary when requested as described in the deliverable table.
* WRASI, Exercise After Action Reviews, Exercise Support Observation Reports/Recommendations, Exercise Support Briefs, Exercise/Event Plans of Action and Milestones, Exercise Assessment Plan - Provide SME support for optimization of force formation, manning, training, equipping, and employment. Deliver the Exercise After Action Reviews, Exercise Support Observation Reports/Recommendations, Exercise Support Briefs, Exercise/Event Plans of Action and Milestones, and Exercise Assessment Plan.
* WRASI - Advise on the planning, coordination, and facilitation of MAGTF Development conferences, working groups, operational planning teams, and meetings.
* WRASI, OPLAN Recommendation Report - Review and support the execution of OPLANs and CONPLANs, incorporating their requirements/objectives into exercise design and the MAGTF Development Program. Deliver the OPLAN Recommendation Report.
* WRASI, I MEF Campaign Plan (Review or Renewal), I MEF Campaign Plan FRAGO, I MEF MAGTF Development Program (Review) - Analysis and recommendations for the I MEF Campaign Plan, MAGTF Development Program, PME program, and Training Exercise Employment Plan. Also draft updates to the I MEF Campaign Plan (Review or Renewal) each year and quarterly draft I MEF Campaign Plan FRAGOs. Review and recommended updates to the I MEF MAGTF Development Program (Review).
* SOS - Assist in planning and coordinating the quarterly I MEF Campaign Plan Assessment Summits.
* Trip Report - Document trips as described in the deliverable table.
* Information/Point Papers and Briefs and Other Routine Staff Products - Create draft of routine work products (typically administrative or informational products) as requested by the Government (see deliverable table).
* Conference/Working Group/Meeting Reports - Support the documentation of meetings.
* Pre-Event Planning Products - For events that the COR or their designee request support, the Contractor shall provide all requested deliverable as described in the deliverable table.
* I MEF TASKORD/OPORD/Deployment Information Messages - Draft and send information messages as described in the deliverable table.
* I MEF Response to Official Correspondence - Draft official correspondence related to MAGTF Warfighting Capability Development Analysis.
* I MEF Planners' Huddle Products Direction, I MEF G-3 Huddle Products Direction - Provide the I MEF Planners' Huddle Products Direction and I MEF G-3 Huddle Products Direction as required by the deliverable table.
* Experience in the Marine Corps serving at the MEF MAGTF, Fleet, MARFOR, or major subordinate command level or other service equivalent (equivalency must be explicitly explained in resume)
* Experience with the Marine Corps Planning Process or Military Decision-Making Process or other service equivalent (equivalency must be explicitly explained in resume)
* Familiarity with Marine Corps Service-level concepts and doctrine and campaign plan design or other service equivalent (equivalency must be explicitly explained in resume)
* Experience with Naval Integration, Joint Operations/Expeditionary Operations (e.g., MEUs, SPMAGTFs, PBTFs)
* Demonstrated ability to develop products, briefs, orders, policy at an executive level (e.g., three-star staff level or higher)
* Secret Clearance
Place of Performance:
Government's facility in Camp Pendleton, CA area. Contractor may be authorized to work via telecommunication in extenuating circumstances.
Candidate must require no sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Placement agencies and outside recruiters need not respond.
Please complete our on-line application at www.tti-corp.com, click on 'Careers.'
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and an E-Verify Participant. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.