Local CDL Delivery Driver
Employment Type: Full-Time
The NCN region of Airgas USA, LLC is seeking a Class B Delivery Driver in Woodland!
Our Local Route Delivery Drivers are the face of the company, safely delivering gas cylinders and related hard goods to customers. Our ideal Delivery Driver will thrive in a positive work environment that they not just enjoy, but contribute to; we share in successes and overcome challenges together.
Take a look at how you can get in the driver's seat of your career!
* Monday-Friday schedule (weekends and holidays off!)
* Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Employer Match)
* All local work - you will be home every day!
* You can grow with us - we will help you grow your career with us.
* Maintain courteous and professional relationships with our customers while providing them with products and service of exceptional quality.
* Maintain records promptly and accurately as required by the company and in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
* Provide timely communication back to distribution manager or customer's salesman regarding any changes related to the customer.
* Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and advise of any needed repairs using the vehicle inspection report form. Have any immediate problems repaired before going on route.
* Deliver hot-shot orders as needed.
* High School Diploma or GED (preferred);
* Valid Class B CDL with hazmat and airbrake endorsements;
* Minimum 1 year commercial driving experience or certificate from accredited truck driving school;
* No at fault accidents or moving violations within the past 3 years;
* No DUIs, DWIs, or license suspensions within the past 7 years;
* Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k and much more.
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, recognizes that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
Why wouldn't you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It's easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!
Safety is Our Passion. Airgas helps its drivers and the public share the roads safely so people and our product all arrive safe and sound. Airgas follows the FMSCA requirement for all motor carrier employers to run full queries of the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse database for any violations during the pre-employment process for all new CDL Driver Hires to ensure they are not prohibited from performing safety-sensitive functions. All new CDL Driver Hires must register for the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse and allow Airgas consent to review their Clearinghouse record.
Airgas will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability