Employment Type: Full-Time
Commercial Install Technician, Full Time, Ontario, CA
Tech-24, a full-service commercial kitchen equipment repair company, is hiring a Commercial Install Technician that is responsible for driving a company vehicle to and from customer sites to load, transport and install commercial kitchen equipment.
To be a successful Commercial Install Technician, you should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Commercial Install Technician Job Duties:
* Loads, transports, and installs commercial kitchen equipment into restaurants.
* Inspects the commercial kitchen equipment and their related components to ensure safe operation.
* Communicates with customer and branch office regarding status of installs to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated with customers.
* Completes service tickets according to procedures.
* Performs manual tasks such as: bending, reaching, standing, lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs., or maneuvering heavier items with additional manpower or appropriate devices.
* Tracks truck stock to ensure needed parts are stocked on vehicle.
* Sustains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms to Tech-24 standards.
* Follows all company policies and procedures, particularly regarding safety.
Install Technician Requirements:
* High school graduate/GED or the equivalent.
* Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
* Superb customer service skills.
* Experience of electrical and control circuit knowledge.
* Dependable and able to work independently.
* Standard computer skills.
* Ability to climb ladders, work from heights, and crawl in tight quarters.
* Able to perform on call duty in rotation with your department (frequency varies with department size).
* Mechanically inclined with a hunger to learn new techniques and approaches.
Who is Tech-24?
Our Technicians provide complete foodservice equipment maintenance and repair services for restaurants, QSRs, convenience stores, retailers, coffee shops, and concessions operations, specializing in Commercial Cooking equipment. We are a nationwide company with local branches located coast to coast.
Tech-24 Commercial Install Technician Benefits Include:
* Top pay for experience
* Company sponsored and manufacturing training, uniforms, cell phone, and more
* Full benefit package including, but not limited to, medical, vision, and dental insurance
* Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
* 401(k) retirement savings plan
* And more
Tech-24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
For more information about Tech-24 and our career opportunities visit www.mytech24.com or contact us at