Product Manager, Account
Employment Type: Full-Time
Tala was named one of the top 50 FinTech companies in the world. We are a financial technology company on a mission to make financial services simple, inclusive, and accessible for the doers and dreamers globally. More than 5 million people in emerging markets have borrowed through our smartphone app, which provides instant credit scoring, lending, education, and other personalized financial services. Headquartered in Santa Monica, we support the needs of our customers in Kenya, Mexico, Philippines, and India.
Lead product strategy and execution for Tala's new product initiatives to build the future of financial services for the global emerging middle class. As a key member of the product team, you will be responsible for defining and delivering product experiences to drive growth, loyalty, and retention with Tala's financial account product. You will collaborate closely with a cross-functional global team to achieve exceptional business results while delivering on Tala's vision of financial agency for all.
What you'll do:
* Develop and optimize the product strategy and product roadmap
* Build business cases and drive outcome-oriented product prioritization decisions
* Deliver clear and compelling product specs, partnering closely with engineering to ship high-quality experiences
* Influence key global stakeholders to determine product needs and requirements and develop a cohesive product strategy to meet key business goals
* Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights coupled with a deep understanding of both consumer behavior and the financial services ecosystem to drive outsized impact and ROI
What you'll need:
* 3-5+ years experience in Product Management, with track record of success in FinTech, consumer mobile apps or related industries
* Demonstrated ability to ship products and deliver meaningful business results
* Deep understanding of FinTech, consumer mobile ecosystem, customer experience, and/or retention.
* Capable consumer of modern analytics tools with strong data fluency
* Demonstrated ability to provide direction, wires, and flows for UX design and set up experiments
* Strong understanding of modern development practices and planning processes
* Comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with distributed teams
* Strong leadership presence with ability to vision set and manage through influence
Our vision is to build a new financial ecosystem where everyone can participate on equal footing and access the tools they need to be financially healthy. We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we're proud to have a diverse global team that represents a multitude of backgrounds, cultures, and experience. We hire talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.