IT Project Coordinator I
Employment Type: Full-Time
IT Project Coordinator I
06/01/2020- 12/31/2020Location: South San FranciscoSpecial ProjectJoin a biotechnology company dedicated to pursuing groundbreaking science to Client and develop medicines for people with serious and life-threatening diseases .
The Client is looking for an IT resource, that is a Project coordinator with Technical skills to support Global infrastructure projects. The program aims to implement enterprise wide identity and access management solutions to replace existing solutions.Specific Duties:
- Responsible for Project communications, task tracking with other gRED teams, attendance at meetings including some early morning calls with European based teams
- Responsible to track and follow up with impact analysis, testing, feedback consolidation, project plan preparation & implementation
- Work closely with the Global Infrastructure team, gRED IT, and gRED Informatics teams
- Responsible for Creation of documentation that follows gRED IT Project Management Methodology process, such as, Solution Architecture, Test Plan, UAT status, Test Summary Report, Deployment Plan, Operational Support Plan
- Responsible for attending and managing deployment/release meetings (occasionally over weeknights/weekends are expected)
- The person will also be responsible for participating in production support/ incident war room calls.
- The person will be responsible to represent gRED teams with Client help desk to initiate, follow up and resolve incidents related to project deployments
- The person will be responsible to work extensively with ServiceNow to manage ITSM processes and also create custom reports as required.
- 6+ years of professional IT experience running high performing environments in multiple technical and business domains.
- Good experience with Project management tools such as Jira, Smartsheet is required.
- IT service management experience is a must. ITIL certification will be an advantage.
- ServiceNow expertise in setting up ITSM processes and setting up CMDB experience is preferred.
- Implementing and supporting mission-critical production systems.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal & communication skills are must. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and written. Excellent English skills.
- Must be self-starter with passion for continuous self-improvement
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a big plus
- Tableau experience will be an advantage along with Experience in Identity access management and understanding of security concepts such as LDAP, SSO, AD, etc.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in computer sciences, software engineering or similar
Loading some great jobs for you...