Employment Type: Full-Time
Tailored Brands, Inc. is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of menswear, including suits, formalwear and a broad selection of business casual offerings. We help our customers look and feel their best by delivering personalized products and services through our convenient network of stores and eCommerce sites. Our brands include Men's Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores Clothing for Men and K&G. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a developing Software Engineer.
We are seeking a motivated Allocator to join our merchandising team. Due to COVID, Tailored Brands is currently working remotely. Going forward, this role will work out of our Fremont, CA office.
This position will report to the Manager - Allocation, and is focused on achieving one or more product categories and support the Planner in achieving company goals through inventory management for their assigned product categories. Candidate should be excited about learning the allocation tools and building new skills. Some retail experience and a strong math acumen preferred.
* Execute accurate and timely allocations to support inventory plans and store service levels
* Work with Planners and Buyers to develop allocation strategies
* Work with stores to ensure product availability
* Monitor purchase orders
* Monitor allocation effectiveness
* Make recommendations to planning for continuous improvement
* Coordinate with Planners and Replenishment on management of replenishment product
* Support planner by providing reports and ad hoc analysis
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree
* Retail experience preferred
* Sound analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong ability in Microsoft Excel and database applications; including building spreadsheets ad hoc and creating macros
* MID Allocation ability a plus
* Microstrategy reporting ability a plus
* Extremely detail oriented and willing to analyze down to the lowest level
* Ability to work closely with a diverse group of people
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Ability to work at least 40 hours per week from the Company's Fremont, California corporate office with flexibility based on project needs
* Ability to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.